Monday, February 18, 2013

Imagine: A walk on the beach

"Sean, I hate you!!!" you scream at the top of your lungs, kicking sand toward your boyfriend. "Yeah, well I hate you too!" Sean yells back, turning on his heal and walking away. A lump grows in your throat and a tear falls down your cheek. "Why would you do this to me? I loved and trusted you!" You ask, crying even harder. "Cause she's a million times prettier than you, Y/N. besides, you're so useless. I don't want anyone that's so useless as you are. Get it over it! It's life!" Sean yells over his shoulder, walking away. You fall to the ground, grabbing the sand between your hands. How could you ever get over Sean? He's the most wonderful person earth. He treated you like you were his princess and now he breaks your heart saying you're useless? That's not fair!

"Are you okay?" You feel a hand on your shoulder. "SEAN. I want you to go--" you look up with bloodshot eyes, thinking its Sean. Instead, you find a boy with the most truthful green eyes, cutest hair, and the most flawless face. The boy gives you a puzzled and hurt look. "I-I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I really mean it. See, I thought you were Sean. He--" you explain, but you get cut off. "No, no it's fine. I understand.." The boy pulls you to your feet and wipes the tears off of your face. You stand there feeling like a cry baby, but let suddenly loved. "I'm Harry." The boy says. "Hi, Harry. I'm Y/N." you smile so big and yet you feel stupid. "You're beautiful... And I want you to know that. Whatever Sean said wasn't true, and I swear on my life you're not useless." harry says with a big smile. You blush. "But.. I'm a MESS right now." You say. "It's doesnt matter... I think I'm in love with you. No matter how you look, you'll always be beautiful to me." Harry whispers in your war. He gives you a quick kiss on the lips and takes your hand. He guides you to the water's edge.

That's the start of you and Harry. :)

Sorry.. I'm not a good writer. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment